Tag Archives: digital manipulation

What is a Giclée Print

The word giclée (pronounced zee-clay) is derived from the French verb gicler, which means to spurt, spatter, or spew. This term is used because large format ink jet printers are used to print the giclée prints. Ink jet printers operate by means of a print head that literally sprays the ink onto the printed surface.

Continue reading

Posted in From the Easel | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment